All meat products sold at The Swinery are free of antibiotics and added hormones.
- The Swinery supports local farmers and growers – when you buy products here you help these small area businesses and their families, which allows them to keep their farms “green space” and less prone to development.
- Our purveyors provide us with organic and free-range meats – this style of animal raising is more humane for the animals and results in a better-tasting product.
- The Swinery is a great source for hard-to-find fresh and cured meats including guinea fowl, rabbit, Muscovy duck, suckling pig and more. Many products are traditional “old world” items that are rarely seen at a local supermarket.
- Bacon is KING at The Swinery and is our top selling product. It’s applewood-smoked on the premises twice a week.
- Besides a great, constantly changing selection of fresh meat, the Swinery has numerous house-made products for take-away dining, including pate’s, weekly entree specials, soups, stews and pickled vegetables.
- The courtyard grill is open daily for hot lunch burgers, ‘dogs and sandwich specials, and on weekends for brunch with fresh-made biscuits for biscuits and gravy and breakfast hash specials.
- The Swinery makes several kinds of fresh sausage each week including Toulouse, Italian, bratwurst, bacon dogs, Andouille, boudin noir, rosemary breakfast sausage and Mexican style chorizo.
- Our in-house baker creates mouthwatering treats using The Swinery’s bacon – tasting will make you a believer!
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff are always available to answer questions or fill a special order for you.